Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Back to the Blog

We moved into our house and I forgot about blogging for a long time. Lynns cousins came by and told us to get one, so I decided to start using this one again!!!
(Thanks Tarek and Vaugn!!!)

Some updates on our family since we have not blogged for so long.

- We planted sod last week and are so excited to have some grass to play on!!!! Now we just need it to stop snowing so we can actually go outside. (It was snowing an hour ago.)

-Lynn and I decided to do the Spudman tri-athlon this year with Nancy and are training for that. My goal is to beat Lynn!!!!

-Ali is turning 3 in a week and wants a pink bike with a white basket. She also wants a puppy to name Coda. Her favorite food is chocolate milk.

-Jaxon is always happy and never stops moving around. He loves to play out in the dirt. I don't need to worry about him getting on the newly laid sod because he likes dirt better than grass!!!

It just started snowing again :(

Erin

No comments: