Sunday, June 15, 2008

The Weekend

We are down a car, but other than that we had a good weekend. The Saab is in Utah getting a new transmission. It should be done tomorrow, but we don't have a way to get it home. If you know of anyone who is going to Utah this week and could give me a ride, let me know!

We spent Friday helping Lynn's brother and their family move into their new house in Lyman. Lynn thought it would be a good idea to bike the 20 miles to their house to help him train for the tri-athlon. It was a good idea until he took a wrong turn and ended up going 44 miles. Since he had already gone swimming that morning he was pretty tired!

We were going to go mountain biking Saturday morning, but Lynn was a little weary of biking, so we went golfing instead. I think we will try to hit up mountain biking in Kelly Canyon next weekend if anyone else wants to come!!!

Happy Fathers Day!
I want to thank Lynn for being such a great father to our children and for being such a great husband. He is the love of my life and I am so grateful for him. I am excited to spend eternity with him! Ali and Jaxon are blessed to have such a wonderful father who loves them and spends time with them and works hard for them to have a good life.

2 comments:

Larsen said...

I am guessing that the bike ride was more tiring than you let on. I can't imagine doing that!

You ROCK!

Thanks for always leaving me the nicest comments on my blog. You are such a good friend.

Lastly, Check in your settings to see waht time your posts are set at. I am guessing you aren't on Mountain.

Love you so much honey!

Gina

Camie said...

Hi Erin! I think we might be coming to Idaho this summer with my mom and Randi--so I hope we get to see you all. And if everyone gets spontaneous and decides to come in the next week, I will call you about bringing your car!