Monday, July 21, 2008

Finally! An Update.


Surprise: Two Pink Lines! Now I know why I have been so tired!!!!!!!!!!!!
We are excited to have another baby come into the family. I have not been to the doctor yet, but according to Gina's pregnancy calendar that she stole from the doctors office I am 9 1/2 weeks pregnant and due Feb. 22!

I have not been blogging for a while and that is mainly because every spare second I have I lay down and rest. I don't remember being so tired with Ali and Jax, but time allows you to forget (thank goodness) and I did not have 2 other kids to look after at the time. I remember taking a nap every day with Ali when I was pregnant with Jaxon, and I don't get that nap anymore.

We are super excited and thank the Lord for blessing our little family so much.

We spent the last two weeks in Island Park with my family. Island Park is one of my favorite places in the whole world. I have so many memories there and waterskiing/boating is my favorite activity and that is what we do there in the summer. My favorite time to ski is at dust when the water is perfect and you have the lake to yourself. Everyone else has gone in for the night because the air gets cold. But the water is awesome! This first picture is me!


Here is Ali with my little sister Jaime.



This is Lynn just coming out of a cut - check out how high his spray is. The picture just looked cool!

Ali and Jaxon both did some tubing. I can't wait till they are older and can ski as well. I learned to ski when I was 4. I hated it until I was older so I am not going to make my kids ski till they are ready, but I can't wait to teach them.

Honestly I don't know what these 3 were up to most of the trip. The first is Cub my brother-in-law, the second is Lynn, and the third is Jake, Chelsea's boyfriend. They spent a lot of time doing competitions of all sorts and then making the looser swim across the lake or something. I think in this picture they had just canoed across the lake looking for golf balls they had hit off the dock.

And here is a picture of Lynn and Jaxon, and a picture of Lynn skiing.

Just before the 4th of July Lynn got his bike running and Ali and Lynn have been having fun putting around on it.

10 comments:

Sarah A said...

Congrats! I hope that your fatigue goes away soon. If not, thank goodness for kids movies. Good luck with everything!

Sarah

Larsen said...

Yeah! I am so glad that you've updated, and you have no idea how happy I am for you! I am glad that I was able to assist you in helping you target a due date, and what a wonderful thing to "steal" from my OB. I pay them enough, so I think that Ortho-Evra will provide the office there with plenty of charts.

You know those drug reps!

Okay so I have never water skiied. Can we still be friends???? haha.

extra xoxoxoxo today.

The King's said...

I am so excited for you and the new baby!!! It is so crazy how tired a little peanut inside of you can make you so tired. Good luck and let me know if you need anything.
Way to go on the waterskiing, I really enjoy boating but I am not as hard core as you guys! Looks like you had a great time!

Diana said...

YAY!!! Congratulations on the new baby-to-be. Let me know if I can do anything - I know an excellent babysitter if you ever need to just crash!

Chloe and Tyler said...

Congratulations Erin!! Wow, three children...what an accomplishment, before I've even had one.

Tiffy said...

Oh my Gosh!!!! ERIN!!!! I am soo soo soo happy for you guys!!! Lynn was making all these funny little comments to us a couple of days ago but he kept saying that you guys weren't prego. hee hee Congratulations. Please feel free to send Ali (and Jaxon) down this way to play anytime so you can get a little rest!! Josie would love it.

Ashlyn Ellsworth said...

Oh my goodness you two don't waste anytime. You are leaving the rest of us without kids in the dust! I am excited for you! Congrats!

Breanne said...

Pregnant!!! I have a perma smile right now! I love you so much and can't wait to see you again. I can't get over how beautiful you and your family are. You have a lucky little person inside you to get to come to you and Lynn and Ali and Jaxon!
Breanne

Camie said...

Congratulations, and good-looking turns! Island Park--love it!!

Alisha said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I am so excited that you guys made your blog public! And also about the new baby! That is way excited! Your blog is so cool and you have some awesome pics!