I can't believe how BIG that thing is! Congrats Lynn! Hope life is treating you all great! Wish we could have seen you when we were in town for Macie's baptism, but most of all hope you are all feeling better! Have a great week!
Erin, what are you going to do with all that meat!? Lynn, good job and I think hunting is a great hobby because I get to play with your beautiful family while you are gone.
6 comments:
Wow, that thing is huge! I'm glad you support your husbands hobby, I'll stick with golfing:)
Nice-bet that'll fill the freezer!!!!
Makes it worth him being gone for a week I guess.
I can't believe how BIG that thing is! Congrats Lynn! Hope life is treating you all great! Wish we could have seen you when we were in town for Macie's baptism, but most of all hope you are all feeling better! Have a great week!
hahaha, soooooo not used to seeing animals like that!!
Erin, what are you going to do with all that meat!? Lynn, good job and I think hunting is a great hobby because I get to play with your beautiful family while you are gone.
Post a Comment