Saturday, March 13, 2010

Update

It has been a while since I have posted anything. So here is a quick update:

We went to Jackson a few weeks ago and had a blast. We went up Friday evening, found the hotel and went to dinner. We had intentions of hot tubing, but there were a bunch of drunks in the hot tub so that did not work out :( Saturday morning we went to the elk refuge and then swimming at the rec center and then we went tubing at snow king. Ali's favorite part was tubing as you can see from her big smile.

Weston turned one on February 20th. He loved his cake and ate two big pieces!

After cake the kids had fun with the bubble machine Weston got for his birthday!

Last night Weston burnt his hand on a gas fire place. Poor hand is all blistered and swollen.

10 comments:

Larsen said...

Looks like fun!

I feel bad for his hand -ouch!

Diana said...

Oh Erin! Poor little Weston!

Glad you had fun in Jackson - I bet those kids wore you out. :)

The King's said...

Poor little weston!!! I hope his hand is feeling better!

Christine Salmon said...

OUCH!!!! Is it any better? I feel bad for him :(!

Red Head Family said...

his poor hand i bet that's painful-hope he's doing better.

Christy said...

That looks painful. Poor little guy.

Mitch, Kris, and Tricky said...

I can't believe that Weston is already one. Time flys. His poor little hand. It makes me so sad. How is he feeling now?

Tiffany said...

Are you still alive out there???

Tiffany said...

That was sarcasm... meaning, I have looked at this post approximately 32 times now and am ready for another. Thank you.

Em said...

that hand is so sad!!!:-( brennan burned his hand on the pancake pan last weekend. it blistered in one spot and is now scabbing. poor weston! ali is so gorgeous, all of your kids are so beautiful! call us next time you're in town, we'd love to see you!