Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Just for fun

Above is Ali at her dance recital.  She did a great job, and is a beautiful dancer.    After the recital she wanted to go to her favorite pizza place Craigos!  

Us last fall 4-wheeling at Kelly canyon.  We always have the best time.   The boys could 4-wheel all day, Ali likes it for a little while, but her favorite part is the hotdogs and marshmallows we usually cook over the fire.  

Happy Halloween
20 minutes into the ward Christmas party Weston dumped a cup of pop down his shirt.  He spent the rest of the party shirtless.  He did not care much for Santa, but loved the balloon dog and bag of candy he gave him.

This is Ali telling Santa she wants a Real Baby Doll that can pee and poop.  Luckily Santa delivered.  I use cloth diapers, so I shouldn't have to buy diapers, but now I have to buy them again for Ali's baby doll!!! (guess I better make some extra small cloth diapers for her doll!)


Last fall after a good rain we took the 4-wheeler to an empty field behind our neighborhood.  The top is a before picture, and the bottom are after pictures!  It didn't take long to get covered in mud.  


5 comments:

Kirsten said...

LOVE the mud pictures! We'll have to do that together this year now that Paul has his OWN 4-wheeler!!

Amy Savage said...

Looks like you guys are doing so well! Your name actually came up in conversation last night as we were playing Ticket to Ride with another couple. She left the table and he commented on wanting to see her trip cards. Tory and I looked at each other and said, "Lynn would've looked!" We just chuckled about it. We need to get together sometime! Happy New Year!

Em said...

Oh geese!!

Grandma / Mom / Pennie said...

Hummmm.....I think about going four wheeling with you guys;)

Breanne said...

Looks like lots of fun! What a beautiful family you have. I need to come see Ali dance so that I can get some ideas for my dance class, she looks so professional! I miss you!!! When are we going to get together again?!