we grow em tough around here!!
Oh my. That's when I would just forget school altogether. I hope everyone survived it!
That's how we grow tough kids--that's for sure!
Hey Erin!! It's been a few years!! :) Your family is adorable-- and also very strong to brave those nasty temperatures!! ;)
now that i've gotten a taste of spring i'm ready for summer!!! never thought i'd look forward to it so much:)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
we grow em tough around here!!
Oh my. That's when I would just forget school altogether. I hope everyone survived it!
That's how we grow tough kids--that's for sure!
Hey Erin!! It's been a few years!! :) Your family is adorable-- and also very strong to brave those nasty temperatures!! ;)
now that i've gotten a taste of spring i'm ready for summer!!! never thought i'd look forward to it so much:)
Post a Comment