Monday, May 16, 2011

A few funny comments from Ali-

Jaxon says, "look at my mustache" pointing to his upper lip.
Ali says, "no, you can only have a mustache if you are a man or if you are in a parade."

While riding the four wheeler along the canal road Ali comments, "Mom, all I ever wanted to be was a farmer.  I just really, really, want to be a farmer.  How I love crops!"  After a few moments of thought she asks, "Mom, what are crops?"

Getting into the car Jaxon sat in the middle seat.  Ali said, "Jaxon Ill give you One Hundred Thousand Million dollars if you'll let me sit in the middle.  Jaxon let her have the middle seat, so I guess Jaxon is a rich boy!!!

Funny girl.  She is always trying to get away with things like, "Mom my teacher said there is no school tomorrow."  This is on a Monday mind you.  Or, "Mom Ill clean your room if you clean mine."  This is only said when my room is clean and her room is messy.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

She is one smart cookie:) Must've learned it from her mom.

Larsen said...

Mom, what are crops! So great!

I am so glad you literally stopped by on your run the other day. I love visiting with you!

Alisha said...

Those were so funny! Kids say the cutest things!

Em said...

That is pretty funny stuff!

Grandma / Mom / Pennie said...

Ali is a very thoughtful funny girl. You'll have to stay one step ahead of her.