So...a lot of you already know, but we are expecting baby #4! We are very excited about this surprise!!! I went to the doctor today and had an ultrasound and everything looked great. I am due February 9th.
I am so excited for you guys!! I can't believe we were forcing you to exercise and you were probably not feeling so great. I'm sorry, but I am so happy for you. You are amazing.
Congratulations! We are so excited for you! Hope you are feeling well. If you need anyone to watch your kiddos while you go to doctor appt. please call...I would love to help out!
10 comments:
Thats SO exciting! CONGRATS!!
Yea!!!! Congrats!!!!! You will be one busy mom...and dad!!!!! We are excited for you!!! That is the best surprise to have!!!
Congrats!!! Good luck with your pregnancy! Hope you are feeling better soon!
This just reminded me of when we were in Nursery together and you were pregnant for the first time!! That seems like yesterday but so long ago!
Hurray! So happy for you guys...the more the merrier:)
CONGRATS!!!! That is very exciting!!! If yo need a break from kids they are always welcome to come and play!!
Congrats! That's awesome! You're such an amazing mom! :)
CONGRATS!!!!!! I am excited for you guys!
I am so excited for you guys!! I can't believe we were forcing you to exercise and you were probably not feeling so great. I'm sorry, but I am so happy for you. You are amazing.
Congratulations! We are so excited for you! Hope you are feeling well. If you need anyone to watch your kiddos while you go to doctor appt. please call...I would love to help out!
So exciting!!! I am having #3 in april:)
Post a Comment