Sunday, February 19, 2012

Pyper Rose Ellsworth

2/15/2012
8 lb 9 oz
21 inches


Everything went well!  My easiest delivery and my biggest baby.  We are so happy she is here.  Enjoy the pictures... (I posted a lot :) couldn't decide on just a few)




















15 comments:

Emily Poll said...

oh, she is just adorable! congrats erin! i actually didn't even know you were having another baby. such exciting news. hope you are lynn and your cute family are doing well!

Red Head Family said...

She is cute-kissing cheeks!!! Congrats!!

Em said...

I love her little pink hat! So glad things went so well. Congratulations:) 6 more weeks and we will have Gibson #3 here with us. Can't believe it! So happy for you all.

Dusty and Kim Cox said...

She's beautiful, Erin! I love her name too!

Hi I'm Lindsey! said...

Congrats! She is adorable! Love those cute kissable cheeks! We sure miss living close to you guys!

Brian and Lauren said...

Cutie!!!! Congrats. You are going to have your hands full. What a beautiful girl!!

Larsen said...

Congrats! She looks just like one of your babies!

Alisha said...

Congrats! So excited for u! Very cute!

Jamie said...

She is super cute!! It is great to see that everyone is healthy and happy! Congratulations!!

Unknown said...

What? You had her already? I swear you just posted you found out you were having a girl. Oh my goodness Erin, she is adorable...I just want to eat her up. Love the chubby checks. I'm so happy for you.

Breanne said...

Good work Erin! I loved the picture of you kissing her. She is so tiny and precious! Did all your children have that much dark hair? Can't wait to meet her!

Lindy and Bryce Ellsworth said...

She is beautiful! Thanks so much for posting pictures. We got to see Ali this last weekend, it was fun. So happy all went well with having baby Pyper. So excited to meet her.

Tiffany said...

She is so cute! Definitely cute cheeks! I say this all the time, but yes, I saw your note on my blog and we do need to visit you. Josh is working nights this month and has off Mon-Wed. Call us sometime!

Christy said...

Congrats!! She is beautiful. I LOVE the name.

Cami said...

Congrats. I like the name you chose. She is sure cute.