Friday, March 23, 2012

Sleep

Weston slept in till 10:30 this morning, and I think I know why!!!  See all the froot loops on the floor in front of his bed?  I'm pretty sure he was up for a few hours in the middle of the night having a midnight snack and wandering the house.  He does this a lot and sometimes Lynn and I don't hear him and wake up.  Crazy boy had froot loops all over his room and bed.  Other mornings I have found much worse surprises!!!  We need some kind of alarm system on him.

 You know your newborn is a good sleeper when you go to bed for the night and you wake up for the first time to your alarm clock!

3 comments:

Alisha said...

So funny about the fruit loops!

Camie said...

I can't wait to meet this guy!

Em said...

bahahahaha, if brennan only knew he could do that he would!!!

chase slept from 8pm-5:30am two nights ago. too bad i went to bed at 12:30am.