Tuesday, July 17, 2012

22 Days

I just returned home Thursday from being gone for 22 Days.  It was a great vacation.  We stared out a week in Sun Valley, then the kids and I went with my parents to Draper, Ut, and then Lynn met us in Island Park for a week at the cabin.  
Jaxon after a four wheeler ride through mud puddles. 

Lynn
Erin
Lynn
Lynn took my sisters and I shooting.  Chelsea won- 8 out of 10 clays!
Ali and Jaime tired after boating.  
Pyper rocking it in Aunt Chelsea's glasses. 
My mom, sisters, Jaxon, Pyper and I drove through Yellowstone.  
This is why we went!  To see the buffalo.  Jaxon is really into them right now, so Im glad we saw some. 
Old faithful was great.  Jaxon has the greatest smile!

It rained pretty good one day, so lynn took Chelsea, Jaime, and Steph for a ride.  They found these awesome outfits in the back of the closet at the cabin.  Pretty redneck!  
He also took the boys through all the puddles.  


2 comments:

Larsen said...

That a long vacation! Glad you had fun!

Em said...

i love that you were so brave to be gone for so long!!! i don't like leaving for very long ever:) we are going to a beach house in socal next month for 7 days and i'm thinking i'll be ready to come home after 4 of them!