I just finished Eclipse this morning, and I can't wait to read Breaking Dawn. I want to start it today, but I need to get some stuff done, so I am not letting myself get it till tomorrow.
Ali and I had the best salad ever for lunch today. Lettuce, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, zucchini, pees, carrots, and green peppers. It tasted so good, because it all came from our garden!!!
I cut Jaxon's hair today, which was good, but it made me sad because I really wanted to grow it out. He has too many calics and it always looked like a total mess. I still wanted to try, but now that it is cut I am glad I did it.
I feel like my house is a mess and I can't get it clean. I am going to go try. Wish me luck.
Monday, August 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I totally know how you feel about the house thing! I am just getting so tired that I feel like my house is messy even when I clean it, I just can't stay on top of it!
Yeah for a new post! Feels like forever since I have read anything you have had going on.
Brace yourself for BD. It's not exactly what you are planning on I am sure. But maybe you are....hmmmm.
Talk to you soon!
How is Breaking Dawn coming? Your salad sounded so good. It's amazing what fresh vegetables does for a pregnant woman. Jackson's hair looked great by the way.
Post a Comment