Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Boy!
I had my ultrasound yesterday and as far as I could tell everything looked great. We are having another boy! I am excited to have a boy, and so is Lynn. When I told Ali she said, "No, I wanted a sister." Then later when she was talking to grandma on the phone about it she said, "Mommy only has another brother in her tummy and no sisters." But the more we talk about it I can tell she is excited. She wants to name him Harris and Lynn wants to name him Rocky. I am not thrilled with either name, so I better come up with something better!!! Jaxon has not idea what is going on, I just hope he does not hurt the baby when he gets here. He is a little monster sometimes and always has a bat in his hands that can do damage.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Oh congratulations!!! How have you been feeling?
Thanks for letting me come. It was cool. First ultrasound I have seen that wasn't my own....and I haven't seen one in a long time....really. I didn't watch any of Jocelyns'. So the last one I saw was Landons, and I only watched a tiny bit of it.....DIDN'T want to accidently see the gender. So I sit through the whole thing with my eyes closed.
NO joke.
haha.
I know I am dork. You dont' need to remind me!
Gina
Congrats! Boys are so fun! We are excited for you guys. Keep us posted for sure. Glad you're feeling good and everything is healthy and good... Hope to see you sometime soon!
Karli
Oh my heck Erin! I am so excited for you! Another little boy! That will be so fun and wild for you! Glad that everything looked good! Rocky?? That is super funny! Congratulations guys!
Another boy! How fun. Congratulations. We are good with you guys having boys as long as we're having girls because your boys are so cute. You never know what will happen in the future:)
How exciting! Good thing winter is coming to keep you cool during the third trimester. Hope your pregnancy has been a good one!
Post a Comment