I am so glad you put these up, seeing as I have not ever even seen these cuties in person!
They are such cuties!!! Garrett is learning his body parts as well, I think it is so adorable.
i do the same thing with our videos, haha, it just seems better at the time!
Congrats on your new boy!!! I worried about Gabe abusing Caleb too but luckily it's been fine. I'm sure Jaxon will be good. :)
What cute kids. They have such cute personalities. We miss living by you guys. We hope we can see you soon. It's sad to think that Ali won't remember Brookie.
Great singing Ali! Jaxon, you do know your belly button! Erin, Thank You for sharing.
Cute kiddos! Wow they both grew so fast! I remember when we lived by eachother in SLC and Gabe and Ali were little crawlers...wow! time flies!
Wow, Erin you have such cute little kids. I promise I'm going to call you soon. I miss you and can't wait to catch up.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I am so glad you put these up, seeing as I have not ever even seen these cuties in person!
They are such cuties!!! Garrett is learning his body parts as well, I think it is so adorable.
i do the same thing with our videos, haha, it just seems better at the time!
Congrats on your new boy!!! I worried about Gabe abusing Caleb too but luckily it's been fine. I'm sure Jaxon will be good. :)
What cute kids. They have such cute personalities. We miss living by you guys. We hope we can see you soon. It's sad to think that Ali won't remember Brookie.
Great singing Ali! Jaxon, you do know your belly button! Erin, Thank You for sharing.
Cute kiddos! Wow they both grew so fast! I remember when we lived by eachother in SLC and Gabe and Ali were little crawlers...wow! time flies!
Wow, Erin you have such cute little kids. I promise I'm going to call you soon. I miss you and can't wait to catch up.
Post a Comment