Monday, November 17, 2008

BETTER LATE THAN NEVER!




Halloween was forever ago, but I still wanted to post some pictures. We went to Utah and
trick-or-treated with my family and Cortnie and Wray Kunz. All of the children were satisfied after they got 2 pieces of candy, but we made them keep going! It was pretty funny. We had a lot of fun.













Jaxon found the washer open today as I was getting some dirty clothes from my closet. It was not the first time and I am sure it will not be the last. I remember always crawling into the dryer when I was little.
















4 comments:

Larsen said...

Cute, and I am so glad that you were able to spend Halloween with the Kunz's as they probably needed that!

Talk to you later!

Em said...

so cute. why is it so fun to dress our kids up? a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e. are we still good for the 2nd weekend in dec?

brandy said...

Thanks for the invite. I like your son in the dryer he cute.

Hi I'm Lindsey! said...

Could you email me your new address please? Cute pictures!