Lynn's brothers Paul and Sam both had babies in December so they blessed them on the same day. It was fun for everyone to get together. Here are some pictures.
Lynn with his brother and mom. Grandma with the new babies!

Cousins enjoying some food!


Relaxing at the Apex building.
5 comments:
That is one happy Grandma. :) Fun to have cousins so close in age, too.
We found your blog! WAHOOO! Email me your address I'll add you to ours tbabe16@hotmail.com.
Thanks a MILLION for takin care of our Roxi... we're still waiting for you guys to go on a date night before your babe comes! Give us a call! You guys ROCK!!!
hi Erin!It's Tamara (Forbes) Jacobs. I found your blog through your comment on Breanne's. I hope you don't mind:) Your family is so cute! Congratulations on the new baby coming. It was so fun to see what you are up to. We'll have to keep in touch:)
Erin, how much longer until your little one arrives? I need your phone number because the one I have isn't working for some reason
Hey I saw your link on Gina's blog and it said babies so I came to check and see if you had your baby boy. How are you doing? As I scrolled down and saw the project post I realized we have both been up to the same thing. I organized my pantry too! Funny! Anyways good luck and I am excited to see your little guy and see what you end up naming him. (Rocky?) my husband is stuck on (Stone?)geez :) Hope you know who this is! I promise I am not a stalker! :)
Post a Comment