
We have been trying to sell our car for a while, with no success. To be honest we have not tried that hard, but now I am going to start trying. It is ridiculous for us to have 3 cars when Lynn rides the bus to work most days. I really want to get rid of it, so if you know anyone who is looking for a low maintenance, reliable car that gets great gas mileage pass the word along. Here is some info:
Chevy Metro
Price $2,900 (or make and offer)
Mileage: 79,000
Year: 2000
Call of e-mail for more questions.
#604-2733
erinellsworth8@netscape.net

These beautiful blossoms are on my tree right now! I am so glad spring has finally reached Idaho!



3 comments:
I'm not a buyer.
Sorry!
Learning to work that camera huh! Nice blossoms on the trees! Pretty!
Gina
Does the price of the car include shipping to Switzerland? :)
so sad to see the metro go!!!
Post a Comment