Last year after we planted all the seeds in the dirt I stood back and thought to myself, "I wonder if it will really grow." It did and produced a lot of food. We just finished planting our garden again last week and I thought the same thing. Will anything really grow? Well, I went out yesterday to see that the radishes have popped up!!! I also noticed the lettuce and cucumbers are starting to poke through and our strawberry plants are starting to blossom! (You can tell I planted the radishes because they are totally not straight)
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Wow that's impressive. How fun to have all that yummy food to look forward to.
We finished planting yesterday, so we are a bit behind you! But YEAH!!! I think you grow great kids and great gardens!
xoxox
Looks great, Erin! You guys sure had a beautiful garden last year! Good luck on this year's crop. :)
Gardens are so yummy! Good job! I'm so jealous. We'll have to come visit and have a taste:) Congrats Ali!
Post a Comment