Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Surprise!

May 31st Lynn turned 30 years old. I surprised him with a party. It was awesome because he had no idea it was coming and was truly surprised. Lynn and I were planning on going to dinner and a movie. We went to dinner and as we were on our way to the movie our babysitter called saying Jaxon had fallen and cut his head and needed stitches. Lynn was pretty upset about it and raced home to find Jaxon was fine, and there was a party waiting for him!!!


Lynn's reaction at the door.


Food and Friends.


Singing Happy Birthday.


Make a wish!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Tiffy said...

AHHH Erin! I am so sorry that we missed it!! It looks like it was a success though! I love the look on his face at the door

Breanne said...

How fun! Happy birthday to Lynn, the old man! Is that your basement? It looks awesome! I must say that you are the master party planner!

Larsen said...

I am also glad, like Tiffy, that I was able to capture that surprised face and smile when he walked in the door.

Thanks for letting me have at your camera, even though you didn't know I would do that.

I thought it was a perfect party, just felt bad we couldn't stay longer....oh and that the weather was a nightmare "maybe will, maybe won't" kind of weather. It was so hard to know if it was going to go worse, or get better. Idaho. Boo.

Happy Birthday Lynn.

Kyle is 30 in a couple of weeks too!

Old farts.

Oh, wait...I am older than them both...I will shush myself now!

Gina

Em said...

LYN, YOU OLD GOAT!!!! love it erin, how creative! wish we could have joined in on the fun, we need to live closer!

Hi I'm Lindsey! said...

Good job Erin!@! It says a lot about your surprise party skills that is was a true surprise. It looks like a ton of fun! Happy Birthday Lynn. If we lived there (and were invited of course:)) we for sure would have been there:)

Diana said...

Oh how fun, Erin!!! Way to go - it looks like it was a great party. And happy birthday to the old man. :)

Oh - your basement looks great, too!!! I don't think I've seen it since it's been finished. Beautiful, beautiful!