Monday, June 15, 2009

thumb and yoga

Weston has found his thumb. He never took to a binky and just the other day he found his thumb. Right now I think it is cute, but hopefully he will out grow it at a reasonable age. Lynn and I both sucked our thumbs till we were like 7!

Today, for the first time, I did a yoga tape. I never thought yoga was for me, but it was quite the work out. I was surprised how hard it was. I still like a good cardio workout better, but I will definitely do it again!

3 comments:

Cortnie said...

I love that picture of Weston. It is really adorable. I really need to get more motivated, or really just make the time to exercise. You're doing so GOOD!!!

Red Head Family said...

I like yoga too-i like a cardio workout better too. I have a tape from power yoga on PBS with like 8 workouts on it if you want to borrow it. Cute picture of Weston-good luck with the thumb sucking, I was lucky enough not to have any of mine suck their thumb.

Em said...

uh, ok, i sucked my thumb until i was 14. sad i know!!! but i honestly think it was b/c everyone tried to make me quit before i was ready.