Saturday, November 21, 2009
NewMoon
Today Lynn and I went and saw New Moon! I must say I liked it a lot better then Twilight. Better filming, better music, better acting, but most of all Jacob. I have been a Jacob fan from day one. If I was Bella, this would be a no brainer for me, I would choose the warm, strong, dark wearwolf; not the cold, hard as stone, pale vampire. I really don't like Robert Pattinsons acting. He is not the confident Edward I pictured in my head when I was reading. Taylor Lautner on the other hand was awesome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Holy cow I completely agree with you! Bryce and I went and saw it last night, and we liked it. I also agree that the movie was a bit better than the first. Hope your having a great weekend!
Erin, you took the words right out of my mouth. I'm so glad somebody feels the way I do. I already can't wait to go see Jacob again...I mean New Moon:)
Agreed. Taylor has Jacob figured out just right and he is so much better looking than Rob, PAWS DOWN!
Kitchen wall looks great!
Gina
sorry girl, i'm tried and true EDWARD!!!
You'll have to read my blog to know my thoughts on New Moon. Enough said. BTW: I LOVE the kitchen! And WHO did your pics of Weston?! SOO cute! :)
Haha, I had to read this cause last night Josh told me I would have a fellow Jacob fan in you. I dragged Josh to see it with me the night it opened - us with 1000 highschoolers kissing on eachother while we waited in line outside. I felt very old and uncool. And tired. (It was the 9:15 showing.) I guess we don't get the young Mormon mom following out here like they have in Idaho. I agree with you about "RPatz." As Josh described it better than I could, "He always has this pained look on his face. Like he's constipated or something." Go Team Jacob.
Post a Comment