Sunday, November 22, 2009

update

I have found Weston sleeping like this twice. It cracks me up that he falls asleep sitting up. I think all of my children have done it at least once. Good thing they are so flexible. It would be so uncomfortable for an adult!

I painted the wall in my kitchen a week or two ago. We also got a few things to put above the laundry door. I like the way it turned out.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Diana said...

Wow! It looks great!

Em said...

looks so cute erin! brennan fell asleep sitting up once, but his head was back and he was swaying from side to side. it was when we had flown home from iowa after my grandma's funeral. such a long day. so funny how they can fall asleep that way.

Amy Savage said...

That pic of Weston is priceless! I love it. Can't say my kiddos have ever done that one. It's tops! And the kitchen looks great!