This is what I tried to get the vaseline out: oatmeal! After washing it twice with no improvement I called Breanne, whose daughter did this a while back. She said the oatmeal would soak up the grease. It worked better than just washing it with soap, but their hair was still a little greasy for a few days. I also tried dawn dish soap, but the stuff is invincible!
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Jaxon has been having fun with his little brother. This picture on top is not very good, but Jaxon rubbed a tube of vaseline on his head as well as Westons. The next picture is of Weston after Jaxon colored on him today. Someday Weston will be able to defend himself!

This is what I tried to get the vaseline out: oatmeal! After washing it twice with no improvement I called Breanne, whose daughter did this a while back. She said the oatmeal would soak up the grease. It worked better than just washing it with soap, but their hair was still a little greasy for a few days. I also tried dawn dish soap, but the stuff is invincible!
This is what I tried to get the vaseline out: oatmeal! After washing it twice with no improvement I called Breanne, whose daughter did this a while back. She said the oatmeal would soak up the grease. It worked better than just washing it with soap, but their hair was still a little greasy for a few days. I also tried dawn dish soap, but the stuff is invincible!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Ok, that's hilarious! Poor, poor Weston! I can't believe he's almost a year old! Where has the time gone?
Vaseline is invincible. We had that problem a while back. Poor Anne had nasty greasy hair for awhile. But it was very soft.
I have tears! That is so funny! The joys of being a Mom!!!
And the beat goes on......I remember when Paul painted Lynn's face with nail polish. Be happy it was vaseline.
At least the oatmeal made for a great picture! Weston looks exactly like Lynn.
Hey Erin!! I am glad you found my blog, and No...of course I don't care if you "peek"!
I love your blog! So cute! And I love the background!
And, the vaseline in the hair is HILARIOUS! (Okay, for those of us that didn't have to clean it up, that is!) :)
Post a Comment