Weston loves to eat which is so great considering I was so worried about it a few months ago. He refused to eat both rice cereal and baby food so I just continued to nurse until he was about 71/2 months old. It was frustrating because I felt so attached to him all the time. Well no problems any more:
Breakfast: 1 large bowl oatmeal
Lunch: 1 piece of bread, 2 clemintines
Dinner: steamed vegetables and pasta
Snacks: gram crackers and cheerios
Nursing: 4 times
Before bed he still seemed hungry so I decided to try some baby food (I bought and made some when he turned 6 months old and still have it all). He ate 2 jars and a yogurt!
He loves to eat and it seems he can't get enough food!
Monday, January 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Isn't it amazing how much those little guys can eat when they want too?
Yeah-guess just on his own time schedule!!
Jaimee
Oinky Oinkly! Way to go Weston! Brooklyn loves to eat stuff too...most of what she finds desirable, however, is NON EDIBLE. She has always got something in her mouth she shouldn't have! Like pennies, polly pocket clothes, thread, wrappers, dust bunnies, etc. It's so gross. She is such a vacuum, and I am doing my best to keep the floors clean! Arh!
I am happy he is eating good for you. I am impressed you are still nursing. We have been done for a months. . .that is another story.
That's so funny. Brynley is very similar right now. She can't seem to get enough to eat! Ever! I had her weighed today just for the record and she had only gained 1/4" in height and 10oz. Seriously? Where do they put it?
you are a trooper! love getting down to those 4 nursings. seems so much more free-ing. i'm amazed at how much brennan will eat one day and then eat nothing for a week. drives me crazy! just when i have him figured out he changes;-)
Post a Comment