Saturday, June 19, 2010

This weekend we had our ward campout. I didn't have my camera the first day, but got a few pictures the second day. We had a great time. I love our ward, everyone looks out for each other and is always willing to help. We had so many fun activities, 3 legged races (Sorry Burtons, but the Sorensens were unbeatable), gunny sac races, tug a war (i still think north iona won), candy cannon (Jaxon's favorite), and bottle rockets.


This was too fun.
Sorry, Wray. I had to show it.

After the campout we were pretty dirty and needed a pre bath washing. The slip'n'slide was a great solution.

It was a busy weekend and I was tired and did not want to make dinner so we got pizza. Weston loved it.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I've thought about getting a slip n' slide for the boys cause I remember LOVING it but I wasn't sure they'd figure it out yet or just fall on their face and cry. Your kids seem to have mastered it though! P.S. I can not believe you are still going on bike treks... didn't you get enough fun from the infamous "Tiffany-almost-breaking-off-the-engagement-to Josh" bike trek we went on with you? I don't think I've gotten on a bike since. That was enough to last the rest of my lifetime.

Em said...

can't believe how much he looks like jax.