Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I am going to eat healthy tomorrow.  No matter what.  Really.  Today I thought it would be fun to eat bread and butter for breakfast, ice cream for lunch, pizza for a snack, and way too much cake after dinner.  I feel awful, so gross.  I worked out this morning and really? what was the point after all the junk I ate.  Not tomorrow though... a new day to do better!!!!!  

3 comments:

Alisha said...

Totally okay to indulge once and while...you are awesome to at least exercise afterwards...can't say the same here!

Chloe and Tyler said...

Seriously why do we do that to ourselves. Today a friend gave me a plate of cookies to take home...I ate the whole plate on the drive home, YUCK.

Larsen said...

You are hilarious. I LOVE YOU. Said we needed to talk. I hope to call you here in 5!