Monday, March 21, 2011

Isn't It Ironic?

Isn't it ironic that Ali woke up at 6:50 this morning.  There was no school today, and she woke up early.  Usually I have to drag her out of bed every morning at 7:20.

Isn't it ironic that every night (really every single night) no matter what time I go to bed, right when my head hits the pillow one of my children wake up crying?  I almost get anxiety to lay down at night because I know that when I do it will happen.  So crazy.

Isn't it ironic?  Don't you think?  A little toooo ironic, ya I really do think...

3 comments:

Chloe and Tyler said...

That seriously happens to me every night when I get in bed too. Little stinkers;)

Larsen said...

NO, I swear that happens to us too! I stay up late, and then realize that when I finally crash they wake up too!

Em said...

agh, THE WORST!!!