Your kids are adorable Erin! Get used to Ali doing her own hair. I still have to fight Grace every morning. Good thing Ali is so darn cute that she can get away with any style she chooses!
okay, my blog list hasn't updated you either. I have missed several entries! Sorry.
Yes, I totally hear you on the doing their own hair. Cate looks so silly when she wants to do it herself. Oh well.
I also agree, a mom's week seems like not much has been accomplished but when you start to make a list.....WHOLLY COw!!! Kudos on the kids nails getting cut...yes that is hard. ANd who is your NEW friend from church!??? I am dying to know!!!!!
4 comments:
Very stylish and very cute!!!
Your kids are adorable Erin! Get used to Ali doing her own hair. I still have to fight Grace every morning. Good thing Ali is so darn cute that she can get away with any style she chooses!
okay, my blog list hasn't updated you either. I have missed several entries! Sorry.
Yes, I totally hear you on the doing their own hair. Cate looks so silly when she wants to do it herself. Oh well.
I also agree, a mom's week seems like not much has been accomplished but when you start to make a list.....WHOLLY COw!!! Kudos on the kids nails getting cut...yes that is hard. ANd who is your NEW friend from church!??? I am dying to know!!!!!
talk to you soon!
Gina
I love the color palette of the turquoise, warm purple, gold and the sapphire in her eyes! Adorable!
Post a Comment