

While I was nursing Jaxon I got a lot of reading in! My favorite ones were:
The Twilight Series by: Stephenie Meyer
This is a must read for all females. Such a fun romance. I can't wait till the 4th book comes out in August.
These is my Words: The Diary of Sarah Angles Prine by: Nancy E. Turner
I loved this one and read it twice (which I hardly ever do with books). The sequel is Sarah's Quilt which I also loved. It is a little harder to get into this one because it is a diary, but give it a try - I know you will love it.
Since I stopped nursing (and sitting down all the time) I have only read one small book :( I need to get going again. Any suggestions on what I should read next?

3 comments:
I'm so glad you're back!
Let me recommend The Black Spearman, which is the tale that we loved hearing from Grandpa while growing up. Of course, it can't quite measure up to Grandpa's version, but reading the book lasted me through morning sickness with Ros--so I liked it! It is out of print, but you can still buy old copies from Amazon.com: http://www.amazon.com/black-spearman-story-builders-mounds/dp/B00086TN18
I forgot how much reading you can get in while nursing. Since Annie was born I have read The Lost Painting by Jonathan Harr. It's about a missing Caravaggio painting and the people that find it. A pretty quick read. Oh- I'm thrilled that you are blogging again. Your kids are so cute!
Ummm, I think I am missing out on something. You guys can read while you nurse? I feel like I just sit down for 5 minutes then Brigham is done or Kenya is doing something dangerous and I have to go save her life. What is the secret? Would love to know!
Breanne
Post a Comment