Thursday, May 29, 2008

Erin's Photo Shoot

A week or so ago I needed a picture of myself for something I was doing. I got on the computer and started going through our picture albums to find one. I never found one. There are lots of me and the kids and me and Lynn, but none of just me. I ended up cropping a family picture, but it just didn't look good. So, Gina and I got together yesterday and took pictures of each other. It was fun, here are my favorite photos...





We even got one of Ali




This are my favorite pictures of Gina...






I think we got some good ones and it was super fun to learn how to use Gina's fancy camera!

7 comments:

The King's said...

The pictures really did turn out great! I think that the first picture of you is my favorite. Ali is such a cutie too! Gina said that she even got a cute one of the kids. That is pretty impressive.

Christy said...

Those pictures are so cute. I love them. You look like a supermodel.

Larsen said...

YOu do look gorgeous! I am so glad that you were willing to get all camera crazy with me. I had a blast too! Hope your trip goes well!

See you soon!

Gina

Ashlyn Ellsworth said...

Ok beautiful girl!! I can't believe we haven't seen each other in so long!! Your hair is so cute!! I love it that length!! I wish we could see each other more. Keep in touch!

Sarah A said...

Love the pictures! I just read most of your blog posts- your life looks so fun! I would love to come and see you in Idaho this summer.

Sarah

Jessie said...

WAY cute haircut. I like the first picture the best. I am inspired to have a photo shoot of myself. I think the last solo picture of me is from last year--and it was only taken to show my HUGE pregnant stomach. Hmmm.

Anonymous said...

Ok, you look gorgeous!!! I love what you've done with your hair! Anyway, don't worry...I plan to post alot more pictures on my blog of Texas and my belly:D