Well that was a really disappointing post. I got all excited when I saw the new heading. What a letdown!
this is so sad. i hate it when computers don't work. it makes me wish i knew someone who knew about computers.
You are welcome to borrow mine if you need the internet!Hope to see you around anyways!Gina
Hey Erin! I found your blog when I was looking at Chloes... I hope you dont mind. You have a darling little family! I hope everything is going well for you guys!- and that your computer works again soon!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Well that was a really disappointing post. I got all excited when I saw the new heading. What a letdown!
this is so sad. i hate it when computers don't work. it makes me wish i knew someone who knew about computers.
You are welcome to borrow mine if you need the internet!
Hope to see you around anyways!
Gina
Hey Erin! I found your blog when I was looking at Chloes... I hope you dont mind. You have a darling little family! I hope everything is going well for you guys!- and that your computer works again soon!
Post a Comment