I have never done a tag (not sure why) but today I wanted to do one.
My top 5 favorite inventions this week! - they change
1- My number one favorite invention right now is the swing. Weston loves it therefore I love it. It saves me a lot of time pacing the floors with him. The other day the batteries died, this was not a good thing. Needless to say we got more batteries that night!
2-Binky attached to stuffed animal. I know Jaxons Binky (Spike) was in the blog a couple of months ago, but the miracle is we still have that Binky. It is not lost therefore this concept works. Love it!
3- Cell Phones
4 and 5- treadmill and blender. These are helpful in my quest to loose baby weight. I love ice cream. Instead of ice cream I have been blending frozen strawberries, skim milk, and low fat yogurt. Super yummy and much healthier than ice cream.
I tag Pennie, Kirsten, Megan, Gina, Nicole, and Cortnie.
Love ya!


2 comments:
The one thing I know about you Erin is how much you love ice cream, what a yummy substitute. I've never heard of a binky being attached to a stuffed animal...I got to get me one of the those.
Yes this is a great tag. I will do it later today!
Gina
Post a Comment