Weston is getting so big! He is super cute and I think he totally looks like Jaxon!Glad you had a great Easter! Our weekend has been a little insane as well! Family!Talk to you soon!Gina
So cute! I bet it's great to have them old enough to do fun stuff now. Weston is adorable!
Looks like you had a fun Easter. So fun that Weston has cousins so close in age!
I was so happy to see pictures of Weston. He is so cute and definitely looks different than Jaxon...that is what I think anyway. Yay for babies!
The three baby picture is adorable! I'm so glad you take great pictures and share.Can't wait to see you again.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Weston is getting so big! He is super cute and I think he totally looks like Jaxon!
Glad you had a great Easter! Our weekend has been a little insane as well! Family!
Talk to you soon!
Gina
So cute! I bet it's great to have them old enough to do fun stuff now. Weston is adorable!
Looks like you had a fun Easter. So fun that Weston has cousins so close in age!
I was so happy to see pictures of Weston. He is so cute and definitely looks different than Jaxon...that is what I think anyway. Yay for babies!
The three baby picture is adorable! I'm so glad you take great pictures and share.
Can't wait to see you again.
Post a Comment